[teknoids] .law domain

Hirsh, Kenneth (hirshkh) hirshkh at ucmail.uc.edu
Wed Mar 8 10:24:29 EST 2017

After I spoke to  the MMX folks, I concluded the offer to law schools is primarily a marketing ploy to get our alumni to buy the domains. Given the restrictions they are placing on who may request a domain, I do not think spoofing is at all likely. When I mentioned the availability of a domain to our communications folks, they did not jump at the chance, and I think it just adds another layer of potential confusion to folks looking for a school’s site.
Ken

ken.hirsh at uc.edu<mailto:ken.hirsh at uc.edu>
(513) 556-0159