[teknoids] CEEB Codes

Ben Burhans bburhans at vermontlaw.edu
Thu Jun 22 22:07:23 EDT 2017

If you're okay with matching on institution name and can parse the tables in PDF documents, you can just compare the two official lists. I'm sure there will be a few discrepancies, but it'll save you from doing most of them by hand:
https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/pdf/sat-score-reporting-code-list.pdf
https://ifap.ed.gov/fedschcodelist/attachments/1516FedSchoolCodeList.pdf

-- Ben