[teknoids] LSAC Aces2 API

Tony Forsythe tonyf at appointlink.com
Wed Jun 14 10:04:37 EDT 2017

Ben,

I'm also interested.  Are you going to be at CALI this week?  If anyone else would like to meet at CALI to discuss this topic further let me know.  We working on a project now to improve this process for our clients and I'd like to learn more.

Tony Forsythe
CEO AppointLink
1600 S. Brentwood Blvd., Suite 425
St. Louis, MO  63144
314.968.5129  Fax 314.584.2160
tonyf at appointlink.com
www.appointlink.com<http://www.appointlink.com/>

Our mission is to improve student and faculty performance with simple, effective collection and delivery of information.