[teknoids] IT Staffing Survey

Thayer York tyork at uw.edu
Wed Jun 14 14:12:33 EDT 2017

Thanks to all who have responded to this survey so far.  If you haven't and find you have a few minutes free this week, please consider doing so.  The survey closes at 6pm PDT on Friday.

https://catalyst.uw.edu/webq/survey/tyork/335065

I am not planning on distributing any results to the list, but am happy to share the data (minus any school identifying information) with anyone interested.  Contact me off-list if you'd like a copy.

  -> Thayer

Thayer York
Director of Technology Services
University of Washington School of Law