[teknoids] IT Staffing Survey

Thayer York tyork at uw.edu
Tue Jun 6 15:17:41 EDT 2017

Fellow Teknoids,

Recently I've been thinking it would be useful to have some basic data on general law school staffing numbers for internal organizational discussions.  To this end I've set up a short survey to collect some basic details.

Since this is a potentially sensitive subject, I've made the survey anonymous.  You will see a question at the end asking you to identify your school, but I've only included that for the purposes of eliminating duplicate responses.  This identifying information will not be permanently stored or included in any reported results.

The survey is available now and will close next Friday.  I greatly appreciate all who are able to take a few minutes to respond.

https://catalyst.uw.edu/webq/survey/tyork/335065

Thanks,
  -> Thayer

Thayer York