[teknoids] Office 365 Apps

Elmer Masters elmer at teknoids.net
Mon Jul 24 09:39:58 EDT 2017

Hi Daniel.

No worries, sometimes it take a few tries to get a Teknoids attention. :)

If you (or anyone else on the list) want to know if a message went
through you can check the Teknoids archive at
https://lists.teknoids.net/pipermail/teknoids/ and look for the
message. You can also get a pretty good result from Google by
searching something like "site:lists.teknoids.net CALIcon17".

Thanks,
Elmer
Teknoids Admin
www.teknoids.net