[teknoids] Office 365 Apps

Starnes, Daniel DStarnes at law.cwsl.edu
Thu Jul 20 10:41:25 EDT 2017

It has been brought to my attention that I have posted this question three times.  I apologize.  I did not see my own post, and I received no response, so I thought that it was not going out for some reason.  Sorry for the clutter.

Daniel Starnes
California Western School of Law<http://www.cwsl.edu/>