[teknoids] Early access to CALI QuizWright

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Tue Jul 18 11:41:42 EDT 2017

Howdy folks!

We've got our latest CALI Power Tool, QuizWright, up and running on
the CALI website. Right now we're providing interested folks with
early access before the anticipated full launch in early August. You
can watch my QuizWright presentation from CALIcon17 at
https://youtu.be/bh-bvRBJJt0.

CALI QuizWright is a tool for creating and publishing formative
assessments for legal ed. QuizWright gives law teachers a web-based
platform to create and manage personal question banks and quizzes for
their students. Using CALI's AutoPublish, LessonLive, and LessonLink
features, QuizWright quizzes can be delivered to students and taken in
real time in the classroom using the familiar CALI Lesson Viewer.

Yes, it is very cool! We're looking for teachers to get in there and
kick the tires and let us know what they think, so please forward this
message around to your faculty. To get early access to QuizWright
visit https://goo.gl/forms/zrmgloq0uTxGatDp2 and fill out the form.
We'll set you up with access and send some more information.

Thanks,
Elmer.

Director of Technology
emasters at cali.org    773-332-7508