[teknoids] 2 questions

Baia, Patricia pbaia at albanylaw.edu
Fri Jul 14 10:04:39 EDT 2017

Thank you all for your responses on this.  I am certainly learning a lot and “may” have a better understanding.  There does seem to be a bit of a gray area, am I picking up on this correctly?  It seems Law schools start with a basic “rule” and then have some flexibility with how they proceed.  I was previously a professor at a non-law school for over ten years and never came across the level of detail and process I am seeing on these two matters.  I was trying to get a handle on where some of the motivation/history was coming from.  I appreciate the conversation.  ☺ -Patty

Patricia Baia, PhD
Associate Director of Online Learning and Instructional Technology
Office of Academic Affairs
80 New Scotland Ave | Albany, NY 12208 |Room W123
P: 518.445.2366 | F: 518.445.3281