[teknoids] Bar exams banning Macs with Touch Bar

Grace Lee glee at nyls.edu
Tue Jan 31 16:01:58 EST 2017

New York State has announced that  the MBP with Touch Bar aren't allowed for the February Uniform Bar exam:

https://www.nybarexam.org/​  (scroll down to the "Notices" section)

Thanks,
Grace

Grace E. Lee | Emerging Technologies Librarian  | The Mendik Library, New York Law School |185 West Broadway | New York, NY 10013