[teknoids] Crim Law and Civ Pro problems

Deb Quentel dquentel at cali.org
Wed Jan 25 16:41:03 EST 2017

Hi Patty,
In addition to the CALI Lessons that Elmer mentioned, CALI has a couple of
free eLangdell Press books that cover civ pro topics. Prof. Hillel Levin's
chapter on Pleadings with its problems is a favorite with faculty.
https://www.cali.org/books/civil-procedure-pleading -- faculty logging into
the site can access special materials (including the answers) to guide the
class through the materials.

And, of course, there's the companion book from Professors Doug McFarland
and Roger Parks to go with their CALI civil procedure lessons. https://www.
cali.org/books/computer-aided-exercises-civil-procedure-7th-edition (Sorry,
no teacher's manual for this one.)

Best regards,
Deb

On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 3:24 PM, Elmer Masters <emasters at cali.org> wrote:

> Hi Patricia.
>
> There are many CALI Lessons in the areas of Civil Procedure and Criminal
> Law that Albany students have access to. Just head on over to the CALI site
> at www.cali.org and open the Lessons menu to get started. We also have a
> number of tools for faculty including LessonLink that that provide ways for
> faculty to assign Lessons and review the results.
>
> Thanks,
> Elmer.
>
> On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 3:38 PM, Baia, Patricia <pbaia at albanylaw.edu>
> wrote:
>
>> Good Afternoon,
>>
>> I have a faculty member who is looking for more civ pro and crim law
>> problems for students.  Can anyone direct me to their favorites? -Patty
>>

>> Patricia Baia, PhD
>>
>> Associate Director of Online Learning and Instructional Technology
>> Dean’s Office
>>
>> [image: Description: cid:image003.jpg at 01CB9C3F.171FBDE0]
>>
>> 80 New Scotland Ave | Albany, NY 12208 |Room W123
>>
>> P: 518.445.2366 <(518)%20445-2366> | F: 518.445.3281 <(518)%20445-3281>
>>
>> E-mail: pbaia at albanylaw.edu
>>
>> Canvas: http://albanylaw.instructure.com (log in w/Albany Law School
>> Credentials)

> Elmer R. Masters
> Director of Technology
> Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction
> emasters at cali.org    773-332-7508 <(773)%20332-7508>

Deb Quentel
Director of Curriculum Development & Associate Counsel
CALI - Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction
565 W. Adams St., Chicago, IL 60661 - USA
Tele: 1-312-906-5353 (office); 1-773-491-6917 (mobile)
www.cali.org

++++++
This email and any attachments may be privileged, confidential or
proprietary.  It is intended for the email recipient noted above.  If you
are a person responsible for delivering this transmission to the intended
recipient, you may not disclose, copy or distribute this transmission or
take any action in reliance on it.
+++++++
Follow CALI
@caliorg