[teknoids] Crim Law and Civ Pro problems

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Wed Jan 25 16:24:07 EST 2017

Hi Patricia.

There are many CALI Lessons in the areas of Civil Procedure and Criminal
Law that Albany students have access to. Just head on over to the CALI site
at www.cali.org and open the Lessons menu to get started. We also have a
number of tools for faculty including LessonLink that that provide ways for
faculty to assign Lessons and review the results.

Thanks,
Elmer.