[teknoids] New articles and resources on LLRX for December 2016

Sabrina Pacifici spacific at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 17 05:58:00 EST 2017

Dear Colleagues,

There are 5 new articles in the December 2016 issue of LLRX
http://www.llrx.com  - with topics that include: criminal justice and the
impact of life sentences, college students and critical thinking, a guide
to RSS and using it effectively, a commentary on a copyright case focused
on the distribution of student coursepacks, and an updated guide to the
deep web and discovery resources.

Please consider supporting LLRX using the PayPal button - Buy Me a Coffee!
- to help defray some of the costs of maintaining the site, which are
entirely paid by me. I appreciate your consideration in using this donation
method to help sustain LLRX into its 21st year of continuous publication.

**Thank you to the authors for sharing their expertise with the LLRX.com
virtual community.

++If you are interested in contributing an article, presentation, speech,
pathfinder or a guide, an infographic, blog postings, poems, reviews on:
book/e-books - libraries - music - tech - legal research - or another
topics - to share on LLRX.com - please contact me any time -
spacificATearthlinkDOTnet

>>Join the 1,170 followers of the LLRX Twitter Feed -
https://twitter.com/llrx - daily updates unique to this feed, on a wide
range of relevant, reliable, informative reports, surveys, studies and news
from diverse writers/perspectives/organizations around the world.
https://twitter.com/LLRX

*New articles on LLRX.com for December 2016 - http://www.llrx.com
<http://www.llrx.com>:*

>>Prison Affected People: Punished to the Margins of Life
http://www.llrx.com/2016/12/prison-affected-people-punished-
to-the-margins-of-life/

http://www.llrx.com/2016/12/college-students-and-critical-thinking/

http://www.llrx.com/2016/12/what-is-rss-and-how-to-use-it-effectively/

>>Copyright is Not Inevitable, Divine, or Natural Right
http://www.llrx.com/2016/12/copyright-is-not-inevitable-divi
ne-or-natural-right/

http://www.llrx.com/2016/12/deep-web-research-and-discovery-resources-2017/

>>Become a reader of BeSpacific.com - http://www.bespacific.com. Accurate,
Focused Research on Law, Technology and Knowledge Discovery Since 2002.
Free, daily, actionable, reliable research on issues that include: law and
technology, privacy, civil liberties, the financial system, govdocs, health
care, energy and the environment, knowledge management, web search,
copyright, climate change, FOIA, education and more.

>>BeSpacific is one of ABA's Top 100 Blawgs for 2016.

>>Sign Up for the free daily BeSpacific email update -
http://www.bespacific.com/subscribe/
or
>>Follow the BeSpacific Twitter Feed - https://twitter.com/bespacific

===============
Sabrina I. Pacifici
Editor, Publisher, Founder, Owner
LLRX.comĀ® - the free web journal established in 1996 - Reliable, current
and actionable information and resources - on the "moving edge" of law,
technology and knowledge discovery - for Librarians, Lawyers, Researchers,
Academic and Public Interest Communities.
http://www.llrx.com
https://twitter.com/LLRX
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LLRX/119272754801249

Researcher/Author/Publisher - beSpacificĀ®
Accurate research surfacing documents and resources focused on law,
technology, high profile government reports and a wide range of knowledge
discovery topics - with a global perspective. Updated daily since 2002 with
a searchable database of 40,000 postings.
http://www.bespacific.com
https://twitter.com/bespacific
https://www.facebook.com/BeSpacific

Best wishes for 2017.