[teknoids] Law.com ezproxy stanza

Grace Lee glee at nyls.edu
Mon Jan 9 17:15:14 EST 2017

Dear Stacey:

We're using hosted Ezproxy. If the connection is being refused, it seems like that's something you'd contact your Law.com account manager for. Confirm that they have the right IP addresses on file.

Grace E. Lee | Emerging Technologies Librarian  | The Mendik Library, New York Law School |185 West Broadway | New York, NY 10013