[teknoids] Exam archive platform?

Dan Blackaby secondlayer01 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 28 16:40:10 EST 2017

Jason, I'm curious, does that allow for logins or passwording? Some of our faculty like to lock theirs down to the law school community.
-Dan Blackaby

    On Tuesday, February 28, 2017 4:13 PM, "Eiseman, Jason" <jason.eiseman at yale.edu> wrote:

 #yiv1292995015 #yiv1292995015 -- P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}#yiv1292995015 Although we don't have a formal project in the works at the moment, our thinking is that at some point wemay have a project that involves digitizing historical exams, and collecting and moving more recent exams intoPreservica, which we have started using as our long-term digital preservation platform - http://preservica.com/.
With Preservica we can set a collection policy based on date of the material so that more recent exams are locked down while historical exams would be available publicly for research.

Currently the exams we have are available through our ILS.
--Jason
----Jason EisemanAssociate Law Librarian for Technology and Digital Initiatives    Lillian Goldman Law LibraryYale Law SchoolPO Box 208215New Haven, CT 06520-8215jason.eiseman at yale.edu