[teknoids] Exam archive platform?

Eiseman, Jason jason.eiseman at yale.edu
Tue Feb 28 16:13:24 EST 2017

Although we don't have a formal project in the works at the moment, our thinking is that at some point we may have a project that involves digitizing historical exams, and collecting and moving more recent exams into Preservica, which we have started using as our long-term digital preservation platform - http://preservica.com/.

With Preservica we can set a collection policy based on date of the material so that more recent exams are locked down while historical exams would be available publicly for research.

Currently the exams we have are available through our ILS.

--Jason

----
Jason Eiseman
Associate Law Librarian for Technology and Digital Initiatives
Lillian Goldman Law Library
Yale Law School
PO Box 208215
New Haven, CT 06520-8215