[teknoids] Exam archive platform?

Phillip C. Bohl phillip.bohl at pepperdine.edu
Tue Feb 28 15:58:55 EST 2017

We have spoken with the folks at bepress about the possibility of moving
our exams onto Digital Commons.  They were very encouraging and were
willing to help us but at the moment it is not an active project.

Phil
Pepperdine Law

[image: DC08B288-7A0F-40D1-AFF0-F4CF8CA5DBFC]Phillip C. Bohl, J.D., M.L.I.S.
Assistant Dean, Information Services
Pepperdine University School of Law
TEL:  (310) 506-4813