[teknoids] Some CALI services are being impacted by ongoing Amazon cloud issues

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Tue Feb 28 15:56:58 EST 2017

Howdy folks.

As you may know Amazon Web Services (the Cloud) is having issues today. The
major impact we're seeing on our websites is that emails being sent from
our sites, things like passwords and registration acknowledgements, are not
getting delivered due to high error rates in the Amazon Simple Email
Service.
Our sites are up and running and Lessons are completely available, but if
you need to reset a password your going to get nothing. You can follow the
grim details of the Amazon outage at https://status.aws.amazon.com/.

I'll keep y'all updated as the day wears on.

Thanks,
Elmer

Director of Technology
emasters at cali.org    773-332-7508