[teknoids] Exam archive platform?

Tom Boone trb74 at georgetown.edu
Tue Feb 28 14:17:25 EST 2017

We're looking to migrate our exam archive away from its current custom application and into something more easily managed/maintained. What are other schools using these days to host their bank of old exams? I've seen/previously used an ILS e-reserve system—not a viable option for us—and various Learning Management Systems—we have Canvas, but it's interface doesn't really do what we need. What else is there (other than building a new custom application in Drupal, Wordpress, or some other framework)?

--
Tom Boone | GEORGETOWN LAW
Associate Law Librarian for Electronic Resources & Services