[teknoids] Touch Bar Mac - what's your policy for mid-terms and finals this semester?

Courtney L. Selby Courtney.L.Selby at hofstra.edu
Fri Feb 24 15:39:19 EST 2017

Dear All-
I've been asked to provide examples of the policies that other schools are implementing for mid-terms and finals this semester related to the Macbooks with touch bars.  I believe someone from UNT Dallas already posted the policy their Exam Task Force will be implementing.  Would anyone else be willing to share what your school has decided to do?
Thanks!
Courtney

Courtney Selby, JD, MLIS | Associate Dean for Information Services, Director of the Law Library and Associate Professor of Law | Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University Law Library
122 Hofstra University | Hempstead, NY 11549 | 516-463-5901 | lawcls at hofstra.edu<mailto:lawcls at hofstra.edu>

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.
- William Bruce Cameron
[logo]