[teknoids] [CALIcon17] Join the CALIcon community on Slack; Submit session proposals now

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Fri Feb 24 12:24:21 EST 2017

Happy Friday!

I know June seems a long way off, but it's getting closer all the time. The
deadline for submitting session proposals is just 6 weeks away, Friday
April 7, 2017. We're looking for Teknoids who want to share the projects
they've been working, talk about the travails of working in tech in law
schools today, or explore the possibilities that tech offers to legal
education. Submitting a session is easy this year, just visit
http://cca.li/12G and fill out the form.

We're bringing back Slack as our community chat/collaboration/inquisition
tool for the 3rd straight year. I've repurposed last year's Slack team to
be used for CALIcon generally, so if you joined last year, you don't need
to join again. To get an invite to join us visit
http://slack2017.calicon.org and enter your email address. You'll get an
invite right away. If you give it a try and get and error message that says
"Failed! already_in_team" that means you joined last year. In that case
visit calicon.slack.com to get access.

I'm on Slack all day long, so if you have any questions about CALIcon, join
the community and ask away.

In it's 27th year CALIcon is the premier legal education and law school
technology conference bringing together technologists, librarians, and
faculty from around the country and the world.  CALIcon17 is Thursday and
Friday, June 15 & 16, 2017 at Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law Arizona
State University, Phoenix AZ.

See you in June,
Elmer

Director of Technology