[teknoids] CALIcon17 Update: General program online, submit a session proposal

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Thu Feb 16 14:51:17 EST 2017

Howdy folks.

CALIcon17 is just 118 days away! To help with travel planning we've posted
the general program for the conference at http://cca.li/12F. It gives you
an overview of the conference and is important because we've made some
changes this year. The biggest change is shortening CALIcon17 to 2 full
days, but we'll also be trying out some other new stuff that we'll be
talking about in the near future.

Have you submitted your session proposal yet? The deadline for submitting
proposals is April 7, 2017, just 50 days away. Have you worked on an
interesting tech project? Learned about an exciting new technology? Want to
share your success stories or cautionary tails? CALIcon is just the place
to come and present to your colleagues from law schools around the country.
If you have an idea for a session just visit http://cca.li/12G and fill out
the form. It's pretty easy.

CALIcon17 is Thursday and Friday, June 15 & 16, 2017 at Sandra Day O'Connor
College of Law Arizona State University, Phoenix AZ.

See you in June,
Elmer

Director of Technology
emasters at cali.org    773-332-7508