[teknoids] New on LLRX - January 2017

Sabrina Pacifici spacific at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 13 05:53:44 EST 2017

Dear Colleagues,

There are 5 new articles in the January 2017 issue of LLRX.  Thank you to
the authors for sharing their expertise with the LLRX.com virtual community.

Please consider supporting LLRX using the PayPal button - Buy Me a Coffee!
I appreciate your consideration in using this donation method to help
sustain LLRX in its 21st year of continuous publication.

++If you are interested in contributing an article, presentation, speech,
pathfinder or a guide, an Infographic, blog postings, poems, reviews on:
book/e-books - libraries - music - tech - legal research - or another
topics - to share on LLRX.com - please contact me any time -
spacificATearthlinkDOTnet

>>Join the 1,190 followers of the LLRX Twitter Feed -
https://twitter.com/llrx - daily updates unique to this feed, on a wide
range of relevant, reliable, informative reports, government focused news,
and resources from diverse writers/perspectives/organizations around the
world.

New articles on LLRX.com for January 2017 - http://www.llrx.com:

>>*Academic and Scholar Search Engines and Sources 2017*
http:/www.llrx.com/2017/01/academic-and-scholar-search-
engines-and-sources-2017/

>>*Why Sole Provider Isn’t Really A Thing and I’m Not Going to Say It Any
More*
http:///www.llrx.com/2017/01/why-sole-provider-isnt-really-

http://www.llrx.com/2017/01/search-warrant-issued-for-amazon-echo-data/

http://www.llrx.com/2017/01/cybersecurity-for-lawyers-the-nitty-gritty/

http://www.llrx.com/2017/01/library-services-for-people-
with-memory-loss-dementia-and-alzheimers/

>>Become a reader of BeSpacific.com - http://www.bespacific.com. Accurate,
Focused Research on Law, Technology and Knowledge Discovery Since 2002.
Free, daily, actionable, reliable research on issues that include: law and
technology, privacy, civil liberties, the financial system, govdocs, health
care, energy and the environment, knowledge management, web search,
copyright, climate change, FOIA, education and more.

>>BeSpacific is one of ABA's Top 100 Blawgs for 2016.

>>Sign Up for the free daily BeSpacific email update -
http://www.bespacific.com/subscribe/
or
>>Follow the BeSpacific Twitter Feed - https://twitter.com/bespacific

===============
Sabrina I. Pacifici
Editor, Publisher, Founder, Owner
LLRX.com® - the free web journal established in 1996 - Reliable, current
and actionable information and resources - on the "moving edge" of law,
technology and knowledge discovery - for Librarians, Lawyers, Researchers,
Academic and Public Interest Communities.
http://www.llrx.com
https://twitter.com/LLRX
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LLRX/119272754801249

Researcher/Author/Publisher - beSpacific®
Accurate research surfacing documents and resources focused on law,
technology, high profile government reports and a wide range of knowledge
discovery topics - with a global perspective. Updated daily since 2002 with
a searchable database of 40,000 postings.
http://www.bespacific.com
https://twitter.com/bespacific
https://www.facebook.com/BeSpacific