[teknoids] CALIcon17 session proposals are rolling in. Submit yours today!

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Wed Feb 8 17:22:20 EST 2017

Howdy folks.

I've put together a page that lists all of the session proposals so far at
http://cca.li/124. Check it out and while you're there submit your own
proposal. We're looking for some good Teknoids-focused sessions, so come to
Phoenix and tells us about how you're using tech to make legal education
better.

CALIcon17 is Thursday and Friday, June 15 & 16, 2017 at Sandra Day O'Connor
College of Law Arizona State University, Phoenix AZ.

See you in June!
Elmer

Director of Technology
emasters at cali.org    773-332-7508