[teknoids] Dedicated computer labs?

Deb Quentel dquentel at cali.org
Tue Feb 7 13:14:06 EST 2017

Hi Everyone,
CALI is working on a manual to help faculty use A2J Author in their
courses. We're trying to determine what sort of ideas we can include in the
manual for training students on the software.

If you are at a law school, could you please visit this Google doc and
respond to my three low-tech questions about "computer labs."

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10rYB9Tvk0nWNvsCuQV_weO_VE
_K7kCkNsAXSBxO-e58/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks,
Deb

--

Deb Quentel
Director of Curriculum Development & Associate Counsel

++++++
This email and any attachments may be privileged, confidential or
proprietary.  It is intended for the email recipient noted above.  If you
are a person responsible for delivering this transmission to the intended
recipient, you may not disclose, copy or distribute this transmission or
take any action in reliance on it.
+++++++
Follow CALI
@caliorg