[teknoids] Law Students into Ellusian's Banner System

Courtney L. Selby Courtney.L.Selby at hofstra.edu
Mon Feb 6 13:27:36 EST 2017

Nick-

It isn't an easy or perfect solution, but we use SRTload to draw student data from ACES2 (a database used by admissions) to populate Banner with basic student data.  We worked with the university systems team to create the processes, and we're still experiencing a few data transfer problems.  That said, it's the best system we've come up with to date.

Regards,

Courtney

Courtney Selby, JD, MLIS
Associate Dean for Information Services, Director of the Law Library and Assistant Professor of Law
Hofstra University Law School Law Library
122 Hofstra University | Hempstead, NY  11549-1220 | (516) 463-5901

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.
- William Bruce Cameron