[teknoids] 6 minutes on A2J Author

John Mayer jmayer at cali.org
Thu Dec 21 16:05:42 EST 2017

Hi folks,

I gave an ignite talk at IAALS this last fall.  This is my most cogent talk
about A2J Author and how it might be used in legal education.  I will have
a lot more to say about this in the near future, but I thought I would
share the link...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmYLypK2oPQ&index=12&list=PLE45EE08420B410EF

... and also encourage you to watch all the other videos from the IAALS
ignite session...

http://iaals.du.edu/blog/today-s-law-students-and-tomorrow-s-clients-2017-etl-conference-ignites

Hope to see some of you at AALS in San Diego in a couple of weeks.  I will
also be at Legal Services Corporation Innovations in Technology conference

https://www.lsc.gov/meetings-and-events/tech-conference

... in New Orleans the week after.  This conference used be only for LSC
TIG grantees, but they are opening the doors to anyone "..explore
innovative ways of using technology to promote access to justice in civil
legal aid..".

Let me know if you any Teknoids are attending.

Happy Holidays!
John

--
John Mayer