[teknoids] Good So Far with Examplify

Lee, Grace Grace.Lee at nyls.edu
Wed Dec 13 13:04:35 EST 2017

I want to add my thanks for all the reports and troubleshooting tips about Examplify. I shared the information with our IT and Registrar departments, and it helped them to anticipate issues. The Windows/AV issue was added to to the troubleshooting handout given to proctors. I was told there was one student who had serious reboot issues on Monday. It took them an hour to get the laptop back up and running. Exams starts were also delayed by one hour due to the attempted Port Authority bombing.
Yesterday, I proctored an exam. I identified the students who were Windows users, and they disabled their AV. Also suggested the Mac users reboot their machines. The exam proceeded without incident.

Grace Lee | Emerging Technologies Librarian | The Mendik Library | New York Law School | 185 West Broadway | New York, NY 10013