[teknoids] Good So Far with Examplify

Friedman, Mike mfriedman1 at tulane.edu
Tue Dec 12 12:48:46 EST 2017

I wasn’t on duty yesterday but apparently the end of the day was a huge mess here at Tulane. My colleague ran into numerous crashes and a bunch of people had the “service won’t start” error.

It seems to me that Examplify has a lot of serious bugs they need to work out. We’ve got two more days to go.

Mike Friedman
Senior Information Systems Coordinator
Tulane University  Law School
504-862-8562