[teknoids] Examplify service issue

Mark Beekhuizen mark.beekhuizen at law.utah.edu
Mon Dec 11 14:02:19 EST 2017

We have experienced this same activity with 4 different PCs today already.

Very Best,

Mark Beekhuizen
SJ Quinney College of Law
University of Utah

On Dec 11, 2017, at 11:55 AM, MOORE, GARY <GMOORE at law.sc.edu<mailto:GMOORE at law.sc.edu>> wrote:

Ian

I had a similar issue this morning.   Student had Examplify windows crash.   Rebooted, went into Windows 10 desktop.   Tried to run Examplify and it gave Examplify service not started message.   Started service, tried to run Examplify and then it gave “Already in an exam”.   Rebooted again, again went to Windows 10 desktop.  Checked to make sure service had started before run Examplify.  Service had already started, started Examplify and he got back into his exam.  Took 18 minutes.

Regards,

Gary

<image001.jpg>

Gary Moore