[teknoids] Examplify service issue

Keith Walton Keith.Walton at mail.wvu.edu
Mon Dec 11 13:57:18 EST 2017

We have seen that problem several times with slow or older PCs.  Windows doesn't have time to start the Examplify service before Examplify starts.  We were able to get those students back into Examplify successfully by waiting at the Windows login screen for a several minutes before entering the students password.  For students with no Windows password or auto login it is hit or miss with several reboots.

Keith A. Walton
Director, Law School Technology
West Virginia University College of Law
304-293-8556