[teknoids] Examplify service issue

MOORE, GARY GMOORE at law.sc.edu
Mon Dec 11 13:55:42 EST 2017

Ian

I had a similar issue this morning.   Student had Examplify windows crash.   Rebooted, went into Windows 10 desktop.   Tried to run Examplify and it gave Examplify service not started message.   Started service, tried to run Examplify and then it gave "Already in an exam".   Rebooted again, again went to Windows 10 desktop.  Checked to make sure service had started before run Examplify.  Service had already started, started Examplify and he got back into his exam.  Took 18 minutes.

Regards,

Gary

[image003 (2)]

Gary Moore