[teknoids] Examsoft Problems

Nelson, Stephen stephen.nelson at marquette.edu
Thu Dec 7 15:04:03 EST 2017

We are 4 days in and 500 exams typed. Regarding tech support, not much to report. Maybe 5 students have had the shut down mid exam issue. A dozen or so Mac users freeze on exit/upload. This is resolved by re-start.

Administratively, we had students who downloaded exams with SoftTest (which didn’t expire) and I had to re-enable downloads when they installed Examplify. We also had a first this morning, a student thought the exam was over and shutdown and submitted. After realizing they had an additional 30 minutes, they wanted the exam opened. We didn’t do that.

Steve Nelson
stephen.nelson at marquette.edu
Marquette University Law School
Media & Technology Group