[teknoids] Examsoft Problems

William Klein william.klein at valpo.edu
Thu Dec 7 14:43:59 EST 2017

The majority of our "issues" are students who somehow forgot to uninstall
SofTest then use that software only to get stuck in exam limbo.  We were
under the impression that the software was no longer in use and that
students had heard our pleas to remove the software.

The other set of problems exist when starting up Examplify, the students
are met with an error message indicating that the application is not
functioning properly and that you need to contact the administrator.  A
quick uninstall/reinstall of Examplify has been the go-to fix for this
issue.

Thanks,
Bill

William Klein, MBA | Associate Director of Technology
Valparaiso University School of Law
william.klein at valpo.edu | 219.465.7928