[teknoids] Examsoft Problems

Keith Walton Keith.Walton at mail.wvu.edu
Thu Dec 7 11:08:56 EST 2017

We average 60 to 90 percent of our Windows machines locking up during every exam.  It starts about an hour into the exam and only occurs once per machine.  It is easily fixed by a reboot but our students stress levels are way up since they know it’s probably going to happen and all they can do is wait.

Keith A. Walton
Director, Law School Technology
West Virginia University College of Law
304-293-8556