[teknoids] Anyone Broadly Disabling Spell Check to Address Examplify Spell Check Issue?

Courtney L. Selby Courtney.L.Selby at hofstra.edu
Sun Dec 3 13:33:43 EST 2017

We typically give the faculty the choice for spell check, but this semester we are globally disabling it.  I'm genuinely hoping the New York bar reevaluates its use of Examsoft.  The only reason we still use the product is because our state bar does.  The minute they change, we will too.

Courtney Selby, JD, MLIS | Associate Dean for Information Services, Director of the Law Library and Professor of Law | Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University Law Library
122 Hofstra University | Hempstead, NY 11549 | 516-463-5901 | lawcls at hofstra.edu<mailto:lawcls at hofstra.edu>

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.
- William Bruce Cameron
[logo]