[teknoids] Examplify Upload Problems

Friedman, Mike mfriedman1 at tulane.edu
Fri Dec 1 23:08:25 EST 2017

I noticed this the other day when a student came to me and couldn’t launch Examplify (it would stop at 75% loading). After a reboot it was fine. I’m going to suggest that everyone reboot their Mac fresh before each exam.

Mike Friedman
Senior Information Systems Coordinator
Tulane University Law School
504-862-8562