[teknoids] Examplify Upload Problems

Ketzner, Joe joe.ketzner at mitchellhamline.edu
Fri Dec 1 18:59:40 EST 2017

Nope, there’s no corresponding folder for the exam in stbackups.  ExamSoft support is gathering the files from the students and escalating to Tier 2.  The wait times for support have been very long.

Joe Ketzner | Systems Administrator, Information Technology Services
651-290-6448 | Fax: 651-290-6414
joe.ketzner at mitchellhamline.edu
875 Summit Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55105
Mitchell Hamline School of Law
875 Summit Ave. | St. Paul, MN 55105
Great in theory. Even better in practice.