[teknoids] Examplify Upload Problems

Nelson, Stephen stephen.nelson at marquette.edu
Fri Dec 1 18:49:21 EST 2017

We have our students submit a user agreement as an exam and so far 400+ submissions. I did see this problem a couple of times and they were Mac users. We rebooted and the files uploaded. I asked when was the last time they had shut down ... months maybe. I have no idea if/how they are related, but most of our Mac issues are resolved by restarting.

Steve Nelson
Marquette University Law School
Media & Technology Group
stephen.nelson at marquette.edu