[teknoids] Examplify Upload Problems

Ketzner, Joe joe.ketzner at mitchellhamline.edu
Fri Dec 1 18:35:15 EST 2017

This is Joe Ketzner from Mitchell Hamline School of Law.  It's the first day of fall exams, and it has already been challenging.  We're finding that a handful of students (10-20) are unable to upload their Examplify exam files, and the error is "The answer bundle does not adhere to the required format."  I've been in contact with ExamSoft support and there is no universal solution so far.  Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks,
Joe

Joe Ketzner | Systems Administrator, Information Technology Services
651-290-6448 | Fax: 651-290-6414
joe.ketzner at mitchellhamline.edu
875 Summit Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55105
Mitchell Hamline School of Law