[teknoids] [EXTERNAL] New Examsoft Issue

MOORE, GARY GMOORE at law.sc.edu
Mon Apr 24 11:27:49 EDT 2017

The good news (with me knocking on wood on this) is that students can successfully upload their exams at the moment.  We just had a small exam finish in one of our classrooms and we were worried, since a couple of students couldn't download their exam templates (ie those that waited till the last minute).   But no issues in the small exam room.  Still have four left.

Regards,

Gary

[image003 (2)]

Gary Moore