[teknoids] Student Elections

Wondracek, Jennifer Jennifer.Wondracek at untdallas.edu
Tue Apr 4 09:34:26 EDT 2017

We have a Canvas course set up specifically for this purpose.  I loaded the students in based on division (2L evening, 2L day, etc.)  This allows our SBA rep to set up the elections specific to the division.  We found out that if we just did an open ballot, we had 2L day students accidentally voting for 1L evening student reps.  I train the SBA rep who is responsible for elections on how to set up anonymous surveys in the Canvas course, and once the results are in, I certify the results for the SBA (PDF the results and put my signature to it).

Jennifer L. Wondracek
Director of Legal Educational Technology
& Professor of Practice
UNT Dallas College of Law
214-243-1790
Jennifer.Wondracek at untdallas.edu<mailto:Jennifer.Wondracek at untdallas.edu>