[teknoids] Exam generator app

Covey, Chad covey at law.unm.edu
Mon Sep 19 10:48:17 EDT 2016

All,
A request from our faculty for an exam database/exam generator website or app, anyone have one they could recommend?

"I've got a bunch of practice multiple choice problems that I'd like to give to my tax students to help them prepare for their midterm and final.  What I'd love is a software program or website that lets me upload the questions to a database, (perhaps designate a topic hidden from the student), and then the students could generate quizzes consisting of a random assortment of questions from the database (or perhaps if there is a topic designation, one from each topic).  Students would take the quizzes online and be told at the end how many right or wrong, but not the explanations.  They would be able to retake the quizzes an unlimited number of times, because it is practice.

I tried to get Westlaw's TWEN to do this, but it doesn't seem to have the ability."

Thank you - Chad