[teknoids] Issues accessing CALI Lessons

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Tue Sep 13 10:57:59 EDT 2016

Folks,

We've been experiencing intermittent issues accessing CALI Lessons. The
penmen manifests itself as a long delay ending with a 504 gateway timeout
when a Lesson Is launched. We're seeing abnormally high loads on our web
cluster and suspect that is the root cause.

We're working on this and Dan is getting a fix in place. If you hear from
anyone having issues running Lessons, please let them know we are aware of
the problem and expect to have it cheated up this morning.

Thanks,
Elmer