[teknoids] Tools for tracking faculty activity

Hirsh, Kenneth (hirshkh) hirshkh at ucmail.uc.edu
Tue May 31 10:54:03 EDT 2016

Good morning all,
What tools or platforms are you using to keep track of faculty activities? I'm thinking of publications, speaking engagements, and like items that the school would like to publicize and refer back to when describing its accomplishments or advancing its reputation. We've been contacted by Digital Measures<http://www.digitalmeasures.com/> about their "Activity Insight" product. I am also reaching out on campus to learn whether there is a campus platform already in place.
Thanks for your responses!
Best,
Ken

Kenneth J. Hirsh