[teknoids] [CALIcon16] Awesome session schedule is now available!

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Mon May 23 11:56:00 EDT 2016

Folks,

The first draft of the CALIcon16 schedule is live at http://cca.li/RT.
There are over 55 excellent sessions on the agenda this year with
something for everyone. Topics range from formative assessment to
technology in teaching to managing IT to open law.

We know that travel budgets are tight for a lot of you, but CALIcon is
a great conference that will connect you with colleagues dealing with
many of the same sorts of issues. The conference is a great place (and
maybe the only place) to hear about what other law schools are doing
to deal with many of the issues facing legal education today. We think
this conference is so important that we've put together a couple of
documents you can use to help justify attendance: http://cca.li/RU

The 26th Annual CALI Conference for Law School Computing is June 16 -
18, 2016 at Georgia State University College of Law in Atlanta, GA.

Hope to see you in June,
Elmer.

Director of Technology
emasters at cali.org    773-332-7508