[teknoids] [CALIcon16] Session Info Update: New deadline, new program, more on Slack

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Thu Mar 31 09:39:21 EDT 2016

Howdy folks.

I just wanted to give you a quick update on a few changes and updates
regarding CALIcon16 sessions.

1: We're extending the session submission deadline to April 15. We
have some great proposals already (http://cca.li/Q6) and we're
expecting more. We wanted to give folks more time to submit sessions
once we announced...

2: CALI New Voices. This is something different. The New Voices
program is aimed at folks who haven't presented at CALIcon before and
are not sure they want to jump in with a full hour long session. New
Voices is a track of 20 minute sessions (15 minute presentation + 5
minutes for discussion) that is designed to bring some fresh
perspectives on tech in law schools to CALIcon. You can find all the
details about New Voices by visiting http://go.cali.org/newvoices.

3: Questions? If you have any questions about presenting or attending
CALIcon16 I'm going to hold virtual office hours tomorrow April 1 in
the #calicon16 channel on the Teknoids Slack
(http://teknoids.slack.com/). I'll be there from Noon to 4 PM ET to
answer questions about CALIcon16. To get an invite to Teknoids Slack
visit http://slack.teknoids.net/ and enter your email address.

See you in June,
Elmer.

Director of Technology