[teknoids] [CALIcon16] Registration is open; Only 2 weeks to submit session proposals

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Fri Mar 25 14:43:19 EDT 2016

Howdy, folks.

I'm sure everyone is having a busy day, but I wanted to give you a
quick update on the 26th Annual CALI Conference for Law School
Computing, coming June 16 - 18, 2016 at Georgia State University
College of Law right here in Atlanta GA.

Registration is open!  Member registration is still $295 and that
includes full access to the conference, breakfast, lunch, and snacks
for all 3 days, and a Thursday evening reception. To register just
surf on over to http://2016.calicon.org/registration.

The deadline for submitting session proposals is April 8th, just 2
short week away. We have a number of good proposals already on the
list at http://2016.calicon.org/node/1/proposed-sessions but there is
still plenty of room. I know everyone out there has a story to tell
and I'd like to hear it in June at CALIcon16. Get those proposals in
now! Just log in to http://2016.calicon.org/ and hit the "Propose a
Session" link.

See you in June.
Elmer.