[teknoids] Law Practice Technology Courses

Gabriel Teninbaum gteninbaum at suffolk.edu
Fri Mar 11 16:00:59 EST 2016

Hi all,
At Suffolk Law, we have a concentration in Legal Technology & Innovation and have a number of courses that fit this bill.  Click here<http://www.suffolk.edu/law/academics/concentrations/25488.php> for a link to the concentration catalog.  I’m glad to chat, off-line or on-line, if anyone has follow-up questions.

All my best,
Gabe

Gabriel H. Teninbaum,
Professor of Legal Writing