[teknoids] [CALIcon16] Session proposal deadline just 4 weeks away!

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Fri Mar 11 14:48:17 EST 2016

Folks,
Happy Friday!

I know it's hard to believe, but the deadline for submitting session
proposals for CALIcon16 is Friday, April 8th, just 4 short weeks away.
There have been a bunch of proposals submitted already and you can
take a look at them at http://cca.li/Q6. You still plenty of time to
get your proposal in.

I've been flipping through the recent archives and there are number of
topics that seem popular on the list that would make good sessions
including law practice tech courses, lecture capture/recording,
accessibility accommodations, outsourcing support, outsourcing law
courses, and classroom tech. Any of these could make interesting
presentations/panels.

Just head on over to http://2016.calicon.org/, create an account, and
click on the "Propose a Session" link to submit your proposal.

Remember CALIcon attendees are really interested in hearing how other
schools are applying tech to legal education.

The registration fee for presenters is only $95 and we have a block of
room at the Ritz Carlton (less than a block from the law school) for
only $149 a night.

The 26th Annual CALI Conference for Law School Computing is June 16 -
18, 2016 at Georgia State University College of Law in Atlanta, GA.
See http://2016.calicon.org/ for all of the details.

See you in June.
Elmer.

Director of Technology